Camping is one of the best activities one can do with their family and friends! It holds a ton of opportunities where you can all learn a thing or two about survival skills and values. Plus, you get to spend quality time and interact with your loved ones without being disturbed by technology or whatnot. Imagine, sleeping in the best camping cot, relaxing as the sun falls and the starry night sky begins to appear… It’s one of the best moments in life! What would make it better is if you capture it on film. But where are the best places to go camping and take photos? While all camping sites are great for capturing beautiful moments, there are campsites from around the world that show extravagant beauty than the normal campsite people frequent in! We show you our top 4 picks on the best places to go camping and take photos.
Top 4 Best Places to Go Camping and Take Photos
From Asia to America and other continents between, we show you our top 4 picks to help you out on where to camp next!
- Devils Garden Campground in Arches National Park, Utah
This is one of the most beautiful natural sandstone arches you can see in the world! You can see a beautiful orange glow as the sun ruses, and the moon sets a beautiful and peaceful glimmer to the arches throughout the night. It’s best to camp here from November to February. But take note, you’ll need to reserve six months in advance because of its popularity! The campsite can only take up to 50 people at a time to preserve its beauty.
- Miyajima, Japan
This is an island in Japan that’s a short boat ride away from Hiroshima. You’ll be able to either pitch your tent or rent a cabin anytime of the year. It’s beautiful because of its picturesque temples that you can find around the small island. Plus, you get to learn a lot about ethnic Japanese culture, learning more and taking a lot of beautiful photos of Japan at its finest. There are also a lot of deer to take photos of, with them being found all over the island.
- Flamenco Beach in Culebra, Puerto Rico
Have you ever wanted to camp by the beachside? Then this is the perfect spot for you. This beach is considered to be the most beautiful in the world! It has got the amazing view of the beachfront, along with the clear blue waters that would make a perfect photo during the sunny day. You can pitch your tent and wait for the sunrise to take photos of the view and with your family.
- Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya
If you want a safari and take photos of the wildlife, then Maasai Mara is where you can find it all. You can find gazelle, zebra, and even take photos of the local Maasai people by the Mara River! It is best known for the Kenyan culture and abundance of wildlife that surrounds the area.
Beautiful, aren’t they? Make it a point to see and camp in these places at least once in your lifetime, adding them to your next bucket list for travels and the like.
Tips on Camping
Whether it’s camping around our top 4 picks on beautiful campsites, or even in your backyard to practice with your kids, here are some tips you’ll want to follow:
– Make sure that you prepare everything you need beforehand, packing it all in a lightweight but durable bag. It’s best to create a list and have all the items laid down. This is so you can pack efficiently and have everything in proper order.
– Always prepare for the worst. This calls for packing first-aid kits, learning about the campsite and what may come your way, as well as remedies for injuries or accidents. This is for everyone to have a fun and safe trip.
– Search about the campsite and create a good itinerary from the moment you leave the house to the end of the trip. Make room for adjustments, as they can be inevitable. Always be prepared for anything that will happen, may it be good or bad. While you want to follow the plan to a T, you should learn to make snap decisions as well.
– If you are a beginner and it’s your first time camping, make sure that you find a nice campsite near you and that you purchase the best equipment. It’s also best to test them out to make sure they work before you leave for your trip to avoid any mishaps.
Basically, it all boils down to preparation for anything that may happen while outdoors.You can find more tips and tricks on how to camp properly from trusted sources online or loved ones in your area.
Tips on Taking Photos While Camping
Beginner in photography? Whether it’s your first time to hold a camera or have been shooting photos for quite some time now, here are some tips on how to take the best photos while camping outdoors!
– Make sure that all your photography essentials are packed and ready to go. Waterproof them and be ready for the worst, as it may rain and you don’t want to destroy your times from water or any other accidents. Bring extra batteries and memory cards, especially if you’re going on a long trip!
– Look out for lighting. Lighting is one of the most important factors when taking a good photo. Don’t go against the light and make sure it isn’t to bright or too dark. The best time to take photos would be the sunrise or sunset, when the lighting is beautiful and just right. Leave the flash off unless it’s too dark. Keep your camera steady as well. you may want to get a tripod.
– Invest on a good camera and begin practicing. Practice makes perfect, work with different people and subjects. Find your forte and enhance your photography skills. Experiment and don’t be shy. You’re capturing memories and beautiful places, so make it worth it.
Hopefully, these tips have helped. You can find more tips from fellow photographers online, or around your local area. You won’t need the most expensive camera, just the creativity and eye for beauty.
With these beautiful places from all over the world, you’ll be bound to prepare your camera for your next camping trip! Not only is camping the best with family, but it will also have you hone your eye in photography and beautiful views. You’ll get to appreciate the world better and open your eyes to a whole new perspective. Plus, with camping, you see more nature than you ever will at home or in your usual city life. Hopefully, these tips on camping and photography, as well as the top 10 places to go camping in, will have inspired you to start packing up for your next camping trip with your loved ones. So long as you follow these tips and plan well, you’ll be able to capture moments and experience the best. So what are you waiting for? Visit the best places to go camping and take photos soon!
Did you enjoy this article or have any other suggestions on the best places to go camping and take photos in? Then comment down below! We would love to hear what you have to think and suggest.